- Learn to quickly identify relational patterns in patients live and strategies to change them
- Utilizing your countertransferrence as a powerful formulation tool
- Integration of Time-Limited Dynamic Psychotherapy and Control-Mastery Therapy
- Integration of Here-Now process groups and how impacts individual work.
- Tier 3: Introductory talk 1.5 - 3 hours. Get the basics of MI, its rationale. Will walk away with some practical skills to integrate.
- Tier 2: Introductory Immersive 1-2 days. Get basics of MI, it's rationale, a host of skills to integrate into existing framework, and set up to learn MI ongoing.
- Tier 1: Proper training: 2 days every month for 3 months. Get basics of MI, rationale, and supervised experience to replicate MI with high fidelity to MI principles. Develop ability to intervene in only MI modality and to critique and improve others MI.